South Urals Federal Research Center of Mineralogy and Geoecology of the Urals Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences

Natural Science Museum is among the five largest Russian geological-mineralogical museums and has on display one of the largest biological dioramas country.

The first collections of minerals and rocks of the reserve were established in 1925 year. AT 1936 , the first wooden building of the museum was built, and with 1990 the museum is housed in three-storey building, where the total area of ​​six halls 2050 quarter. m. Museum fund has about 30 thousand storage units, exposed 9 thousand exhibits. The museum is a major regional center of education in the natural sciences, annually taking 50 thousand visitors.

museum opened to the public with 10-00 to 17-00
Weekends days: Monday, Tuesday.
visit museum and guide service paid. Ticket price for adults - 100 rub., children 6 to 18 years old, retirees, students - 50 rub.
Sightseeing tour for a group of up to 25 people. — 400 rub., costume - 500-600 rub.
Inquiries about the museum is available by phone. +7(3513) 591848, +7-908-828-1848

График работы музея Ильменского заповедника на время Новогодних праздников

Уважаемые жители и гости нашего города!
Сообщаем вам, what in дни Новогодних праздников музей работает по следующему графику:

30.12.2019–02.01.2020 – выходные дни
03–05.01.2020 – музей работает с 10-00 to 17-00
06.01.2020 – музей работает с 10-00 to 16-00
07–08.01.2020 – выходные days.
Далее музей работает в обычном режиме.

museum address: 456317 Chelyabinsk region., g. Miass, Ilmen reserve. Before air museum can be reached shuttle39 Reserve - n. builders”; or bus number 8 “P. Zarechny - Reserve”.


Natural Science Museum is the fifth largest geological-mineralogical museums in the country.
AT 1925 DI, the director of the reserve. Rudenko began to create the first collection of minerals and rocks
WITH 1931 , the minerals and rocks exposed in Miass regional museum and showcases, located on the verandahs of houses some of the staff reserve.
AT 1936 , the first wooden building of the museum was built. TO 1940 year in the museum there were about 4,5 thousand. exhibits. Of them – 4345 mineral samples, rest – biological.
Fire 1 February 1941 , the destroyed building of the museum with collections. During the war (with 1941 by 1944 city) building rebuilt on the foundations of the former, and restored collection.
For the visitors the museum opened 18 June 1944 of the year. The three rooms with exposure area 300 quarter. m housed 1,5 thousand. exhibits. On the first floor samples of minerals and rocks were exposed, on the second – zoological collection. The museum building was not heated, so visitors are accepted only in the summer (about 30 thousand. visitors per year).
The museum received visitors to 1982 of the year. Today, in an old building located research labs and grinding workshops.
The present stage in the life of the museum began in 1984 year, when the new three-storey building finished construction with a total exhibition area 2050 quarter. m.

Exposure science museum located on 3 floors

1 floor
deposits Mineralogy Hall
In the room 700 samples of different types of deposits.
Hall of systematic collection of minerals
contains 1750 samples, that represent 740 mineral species.
2 floor
Ilmensky hall
It represents a collection of pegmatites, collection of minerals and rocks of the mountain reserve. It contains about 1.5 thousand. samples.
3 floor
biological hall
It represents the diversity of the flora and fauna of Ilmen Reserve.
Computerized lecture hall in the Museum of the Ilmen Reserve started to be created in 1996 year. Financial support for its creation have: Chelyabinsk Region Administration, Institute of “open Society” (Soros Foundation, Grant № A1G702). The allocated their funds purchased and installed in the hall of computer equipment for the organization of graphic stations and jobs, designed to create computer lectures, as well as the projection equipment and digital camera.
The lecture hall is designed to improve the scientific and educational work in the museum, organization of visits to nature reserves in virtual tours and exposure modes, training sessions with students and schoolchildren, environmental, historical and natural history topics.
Close Menu
chairman:
Secretary:
Board members:
:
:
:
:
: