From the history of the Ilmen State Reserve
Ilmen State Reserve, located in the central part of Chelyabinsk region near the city of Miass.
Over the years, it was visited by well-known German scientists, mineralogists and collectors: AND. Money, BUT. Humboldt, D. pink, academics worked H. AND. Koksharov, P. In Eremeev, BUT. P. Karpinski, D. WITH. Belyankin, AT. AND. Vernadsky, BUT. n. Zavaritskii, BUT. E. Fersman and many others.
Beginning zapovedovaniya Ilmeny can be considered 1912 year, when at the request of Academician. AND. Vernadsky Ilmen Mountains in the Urals have been declared forbidden for private mining is.
after 5 s Head Mountain Supreme Economic Council of the RSFSR N management. M. Fedorov in 1919 g. at the session of the Supreme Economic Council NTO has made a report on the scientific significance of the Ilmen mountains in the Urals and the need to declare a national park Ilmeny by type Yellowstone National Park, USA with a view to a total ban of mining and saving quite exceptional in its richness and diversity of the natural mineralogical museum.
Officially organized Ilmen Reserve 14 May 1920 of the year, when VI. Lenin signed a decree declaring the RSFSR SNK southern Ilmeny mineralogical reserve:
"In view of the exceptional scientific value Ilmen mountains in the southern Urals in the Miass River and to escort them to the natural mineral riches Council of People's Commissars resolves: to grant the right to the People's Commissariat for Education in coordination with the Mining Council of the Supreme Economic Council to declare certain sections of the Ilmen Mountains in the southern Urals in Miass State mineralogical reserve, that is, a national treasure, intended exclusively for scientific and technical problems of the country. The use of the reserve for practical purposes is permitted only with the permission of the Council of People's Commissars "
AT 1924 year, 7 January, Central Executive Committee and SNK RSFSR issued a decree on the accounting and protection of art monuments, antiques and nature. The decree defines reserves as the plots of land, all subject to full protection and withdrawn from any that may be of economic use.
In the same year,, 6 May, Small CPC issued a decision on the inclusion of the Ilmen mineralogical nature reserve in the research network of the People's Commissariat of institutions. Scientific management works Ilmen Reserve assumed Academician. E. Fersman.
The decree appeared thanks to the perseverance Fyodorovsky Nikolai Mikhailovich - Head of the Mining Department of the Supreme Economic Council. His initiative was supported by the famous scientist Alexander E. Fersman, who offered to 1918 Ilmenite was organized in geological and mineralogical laboratory. scientists have learned, working in the Ural Radium expedition, which on the initiative of Academician VI Vernadsky, He conducted research in the Ilmen mountains in the early twentieth century. Wanting to "make our scientific Ilmenskye mountain stronghold", Fersman has prepared a number of organizational documents and put into practice by translating the Ilmen Mineralogical Reserve of in a complex - biological and mineralogical. WITH 1 December 1935 year to be not only the protection of minerals, but also the flora and fauna.
AT 1951 Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the RSFSR, the Ilmen reserve was transferred to the USSR Academy of Sciences and is included in the Ural branch of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR.
Currently Ilmen State Reserve is a conservation, research public institution with the status of the Institute as a part of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The purpose of the reserve is to preserve the activity of the natural state of the natural complex, implementation of fundamental scientific geological and mineralogical investigations, ecological and biological profile, environmental and science education of the population.
- 1800-1815 - Nakhodka topaz nomadic A., And Trubeevym.
- 1826 - Visit Ilmeny Menge I., gathering a collection of minerals
- 1826 - The first geological description of Ilmen Mountains and Menge. in "Mining Journal"
- 1827 - Opening of a new mineral to science ilmenite (found I.Menge, certain Rose, Kupfer A.)
- 1828 - Opening of a new mineral to science aeschynite (found I.Menge, defined Bortseliusom II)
- 1829 - Visit Ilmeny A scientific expedition Humboldt, pink
- 1829 - Opening of a new mineral to science monazite (found I.Menge, defined antimonnickel Ya)
- 1828-1849- Work in ilmenite search parties Zlatoust Mining District Management
- 1839 - Opening of a new mineral to science KANKRINITA (pink )
- 1840 - Opening of a new mineral to science CHEVKINITA (pink)
- 1842 - Description 20 Ilmen minerals (pink)
- 1846 - Opening of a new mineral to science HIOLITA (German R., Auerbach AB)
- 1847 - Opening of a new mineral to science samarskite (pink )
- 1856 - Opening of a new mineral to science İLMENORUTİLA (NI Koksharov.)
- 1858 - Mineralogical Mapping mines Redikortsevym I.I.
- 1876-1877 - Compiled first petrographic map Ilmeny (Mušketov IV.)
- 1882 - Compiled by the first description of the mine and put their numbers (Melnikov MP.)
- 1897 - Visit Ilmeny participants of the VII International Geological Congress
- 1911-1917 - Work in ilmenite Radium expedition of the Academy of Sciences
- 14 May 1920 - Decree of the Council of People's Commissars on the formation of the Ilmen State Mineralogical Reserve
- 20 June 1924- Resolution of the RSFSR SNK for the inclusion of the reserve of the People's Commissariat, funding allocation. He appointed Director Rudenko DI.
- 1925 - Start of a scientific nature reserve activities: Tyulina LN, Snigirevskaya SI, Kazakov AA, Titov A., Smirnov NN.
- 1926 - Carry out forest management work, marked the boundaries of the reserve
- 1927 - the first book about the reserve Smirnova NN. "State Ilmen mineralogical nature reserve"
- 1933 - The reserve is transferred to the Ural Branch of the Academy of Sciences
- 1934 - carried out the first scientific conference of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR on the geochemistry of magmas
- 1 December 1935 - Resolution of the Central Executive Committee and SNK RSFSR reserve transformed into a complex
- 1936 - published the first scientific book "Proceedings of the Ilmen Reserve"
- 1936 - built the first museum building
- 1936 - Spend the first account of ungulates- white trail
- 1937 - There was a tour Ilmenskaya XVII International Geological Congress
- 1938-1939 - An inventory of the mine reserve Berezin BA, TI Ustinova.
- 1939 - A book Zavaritskii AN. "Geological and petrographic essay Ilmen reserve and its mines", published mines map, TI Ustinova. finished "Description Mine Southern Ilmen Reserve", Volzhenkov AI. It was petrographic map Ilmeny
- 16 May 1940 - Reserve named after VI Lenin
- 1941-1943 - The Reserve evacuated staff of the Institute of Geological Sciences of the USSR, in t.ch.akademik Zavaritskii AN.
- 1943 - Reserve started working on the program "Chronicle of Nature"
- 1949- Was published scientific collection "Ilmen Reserve Minerals"
- 1956-1964 - The reserve has worked Institute of Biology Department of the USSR under the direction of UFAN d.b.n. Timofeev-NV.
- 1959 - is renewed edition of the scientific publication "Proceedings of the Ilmen Reserve"
- 1964 - Completed a detailed geological survey of the southern and central part of the reserve
- 1965 - Opening of a new mineral to science FERGUSONITE-beta-(IS) (Makarochkin BA)
- 1971 - The reserve is allocated as an independent research institution of the Ural Scientific Center of the USSR Academy of Sciences
- 1973 - An inventory of mines Reserve under the leadership of VA Popov.
- 1980 - Opening of a new mineral to science USHKOVITA (Chesnokov BV)
- 1984 - Opening of a new mineral to science SVYAZHINITA (Chesnokov BV)
- 1986 - Opening of a new mineral to science MAKAROCHKINITA (Polyakov VO)
- 1988 - On the basis of the reserve organized the Institute of Mineralogy
- 1986 - Opening of a new mineral to science KALUGINITA (Chesnokov BV)
- 1986- Opening of a new mineral to science MATVEEVITA (Chesnokov BV)
- 1990 - Open to visitors Natural Science Museum (The total area of the museum 4500 m. in the museum about 30000 storage units, demonstrated 9 thousand exhibits, works 7 exhibition halls)
- 1993 - Opening of a new mineral to science FTORORIHTERITA (Bazhenov AG)
- 1998 - Opening of a new mineral to science FTOROMAGNEZIOARFEDSONITA (Bazhenov AG)
- 1999 - Opening of a new mineral to science KALİYFERRİSADAGAİTA (Bazhenov AG)
- 2000 - Opening of a new mineral to science POLYAKOVITA (Popov VA)
- 2000 - Compiled by mineralogical inventory, which contains 268 mineral species and 94 species (Nikandrov SN, Kobyashev YU.S., Valyzer PM)
- 2000 - Compiled geological map of the Ilmen Reserve PARTICULAR VI.
- 2005 - Opening of two new minerals MAKARACHKINIT and FERRIVINCHIT (A.G. Bazhenov )
- 2006 - yield mineralogical almanac Mineralogy pegmatite Ilmeny (VA. priest's, V.I. Popova)
- 2006 - The collection of scientific papers Reserve "Geology and mineralogy Ilmenogorsky complex: The situation and problems "