In accordance with the Presidential Decree of 11.05.2020 № 316 “On determining the procedure for extending the measures to ensure the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in connection with the spread of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19», Russian order of the Ministry of Education of 28.05.2020 № 692 “On the activities of the subordinate to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation in the context of preventing the spread of coronavirus infection (COVID-19) on the territory of the Russian Federation and in addition to the order of 05.06.2020 № 36 / Osn.
1. In order to further ensure compliance with measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection and taking into account the sanitary and epidemiological situation in the Chelyabinsk region and in the city of Miass, extend the validity of the order from 05.06.2020 № 36 / Osn. by 26 July 2020 of the year.
2. To ensure scientific activity, including performance of work on the equipment of the collective use center, work execution, continuous cycle of experiments, works on fulfillment of contractual obligations with backbone mining enterprises, ensuring continuous technological and other processes, necessary to ensure the functioning of the Yu.U. FNTS MiG UB RAS, to determine the number of employees ensuring the functioning of the organization:
- Separate subdivision - Institute of Mineralogy in quantity 22 person;
- Separate subdivision - Ilmensky state reserve in quantity 7 person.
3. Heads of separate and structural divisions, until the situation with the spread of coronavirus infection stabilizes, ensure monitoring of the incidence of ARVI workers of any etiology, including their families. Regularly monitor and immediately send employees to medical facilities, arriving at work with signs of respiratory illness (cough, runny nose, increased body temperature, chest pain, dyspnea). Immediately report this in the form of a memo addressed to the director.
4. I control the execution of this order.
Director p / p VN. Udachin